Natural remedies for psoriasis are a long standing subject of controversy, mainly because of the fact that psoriasis cannot be eliminated by conventional medicine. However – some recent groundbreaking discoveries in the field of natural holistic psoriasis treatment offer great hope to millions suffering from this disfiguring condition all over the world.
In this articles we will be looking at the basics of psoriasis, then at some traditionally used methods for relief and finally at the news that offer a new-found hope.
Natural remedies for psoriasis part 1 – What is psoriasis?
Psoriasis is a chronic autoimmune skin condition, causing redness and irritation to the skin. It causes skin cells to multiply much faster than normal, in just a few days instead of a month, which creates a buildup of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin. Natural home remedies for psoriasis are shown to be very effective in eliminating the changes changing the life of the affected. More details please visit:-cymbaltareviews.com autumnfallsinterview.com cbd-stone.com ecomhuntreviews.com coinculb.com dienekesblog.com homaryreviews.com
In a lot of cases it is hereditary and can be triggered by different changes such as: abnormalities in the immune system, stress, sunlight (too much or too little), certain medicines, infectious diseases, skin injuries, and over-consumption of alcohol.
Psoriasis isn’t contagious, and cannot be cured by conventional means, but you can help your body recover more quickly and ease the discomfort with some simple and natural home remedies for psoriasis. Some recent discoveries indicate that psoriasis might soon be a thing of the past.
Natural remedies for psoriasis part 2 – traditionally used approaches:
- Massage with essential oils ir probably one of the most commonly used natural remedies for psoriasis
- Lemon: squeezed and applied on the affected area up to five times daily
- Turmeric: a spice proven to help slow down the cell growth in psoriasis is probably the best known of the home natural psoriasis remedies
- Dead Sea Salts in lotion or body scrub form can also do the trick
- Aloe Vera helps with the pain, soothes the skin and stops the itching
- Olive oil soothes the skin and relieves the symptoms of psoriasis, it can also be used warm or in a mixture with milk
- Oatmeal bath: add 1 cup of oatmeal into a tub of warm water
- Vinegar soak: mix some apple cider vinegar with warm water. Use a washcloth to apply it to the skin and ease discomfort and itching
These are all very well known and traditionally used natural home remedies for psoriasis.
Natural remedies for psoriasis can come in many forms, but some recent discoveries have made it apparent that a breakthrough is happening in the field just these days. A natural holistic protocol has been shown to be shockingly effective in the treatment of this disfiguring disease.